Front 24mm, Rear 18mm Adjustable Sway Bar and HD Adjustable End Link Set - Kia Stinger
The SuperPro Roll Control two position adjustable front sway bar is 24mm solid and the rear is a two position adjustable 18mm solid sway bar.
Add in the SuperPro Adjustable sway bar links to:
- eliminate sway bar link flex
- maintain neutral sway bar positioning
- maximize all positions on the adjustable Sway Bars
All this adds up to a vehicle that is a balanced upgrade by assisting tyre grip and this becomes an ultimate handling package upgrade. From all our testing, this what we recommend as a good starting point:
- Stage one is to set both bars to the hardest setting and is ideally suited to a vehicle with standard suspension, wheels and tyres.
- Stage two is to set the front to the soft setting and the rear to the hardest setting and is ideally to a vehicle with lowered springs, or with larger, wider wheels and tyres.
- Stage three is to set both bars to the soft setting and is ideally suited to a vehicle with fitted with a coil over kit or sports suspension pack.
This SuperPro Roll Control Sway Bar Kit will make the suspension system and tyres perform better, making the car more responsive while delivering more grip.
It is the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make!