Front 27mm Heavy Duty 2 Position Blade Adjustable Sway Bar KitThe Ultimate Handling Package! Fitting larger sway bars has two main effects on:
- Vehicle balance in terms of understeer and oversteer
- Increased roll resistance Both these effects provide increased tyre contact and grip for a vehicle.
- Eliminate sway bar link flex
- Adjust in neutral sway bar positioning
- Maximize all positions on the adjustable Sway Bars
From our testing, this is what we recommend as a good starting point:
- Scenario one is to set both bars to the hardest setting and is ideal for a vehicle with standard suspension, wheels and tyres.
- Scenario two is to set the front to the soft setting and the rear to the hardest setting and is ideal for a vehicle with lowered springs, or with larger, wider wheels and tyres.
- Scenario three is to set both bars to the soft setting and is ideal for a vehicle (more...)