Front and Rear Enhancement Bushing Kit - 200 Series
As the OEM rubber bushings deteriorate they induce undesirable characteristics into the handling of any vehicle. Having an independent front suspension on such a large vehicle means the OEM bushes work very hard and durability, reliability and performance are compromised.
With the solid axle rear suspension, the trailing arm bushes stabilise the forward and aft movement of the axle. SuperPro bushings are more durable and give more positive arm location than the OEM rubber bushing, resulting in a vehicle that gives the driver confidence in the stability and handling.
Lifting a vehicle increases the forces on the suspension bushings, requiring a more resilient bushing in every location to control the attitude of the front upper and lower control arms as well as the rear upper and lower trailing arms.
You need SuperPro Bushings if:
- The rubber bushings start to show signs of wear.
- Bigger Wheels & Tires are fitted.
- The vehicles ride height is changed.
- The vehicle carries more loads.
This Kit contains:
- Front Lower Control Arm Foward Bushing Kit
- Front Lower Control Arm Rearward Bushing Kit
- Front Upper Control Arm Inner Bushing Kit
- Front Upper Shock Absorber Bushing Kit
- Front Steering Rack & Pinion Mount Bushing Kit
- Rear Trailing Arm Lower Bushing Kit
- Rear Trailing Arm Upper Bushing Kit
- Rear Panhard Rod Bush Kit