Front Control Arm Lower-Inner Front & Rear Bushing KitAs the OEM rubber bushings deteriorate they induce undesirable characteristics into the handling of any vehicle.
Having an independent front suspension on this vehicle means the OEM bushes work very hard and durability, reliability and performance are compromised.
As the front lower control arm bushings wear they allow for the dynamic geometry of the suspension to change causing handling and tyre wear issues.
Lifting a vehicle or adding more load to a vehicle adds more load on the suspension, requiring a more resilient suspension bushing in these locations to control the attitude of the front lower control arms.
You need SuperPro Bushings if:
- The rubber bushings start to show signs of wear
- Bigger Wheels & Tyres are fitted
- The vehicles ride height is changed
- The vehicle carries more loads.
- Front Control Arm Lower-Inner Front Bush Kit
- Front Control Arm Lower-Inner Rear Bush Kit